 Off-Topic / Fun / 2899
Re: Just bought a Sega Dreamcast for $109.97 includding shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:07:25 GMT

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:52:04 GMT, "Troy Cefaratti"
<mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:

ACK!

Under toys, they carry MEGABLOKS but NOT Lego!

How could they!!!!

(And how could you send us to such a site! Really!)

Well, believe it or not, I've spent tons more on DVDs and other things
lately the Lego products (mainly because this isn't the clearance sale
season and also because most of the non-SW stuff sucks anyway).

I didn't even look at the Toys.  A Dreamcast for $99 or a 8-port
10/100 Netgear Switch for $95 or so were good enough for me.  Although
that 4 port Netgear print server is still calling to me...

Interestingly enough, some of the products give you more "value
dollars" than others.  Check this one out:

http://www.valueamerica.com/product.asp?p=2491.2434.12265.133080.179364.102.0.0.0&l=1.47&r=0.1.6.10.0

(that link will probably break in the posting)

Revere 10-piece non-stick cookware set.  $99.99 - you get half off
that, and you "earn" another $100 in value dollars.  I might get two
of them, keep one, save one as a holiday present, and then I'll have
$200 in value dollars, all for $100 or so.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/