 Off-Topic / Fun / 2877
2876  |  2878
Subject:
Anyone receive a Y2K report card yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:40:08 GMT

Has anyone received their Y2K report card (1) yet?

I just got mine from the State Department Academey of Pre-Millenial Panic.
I scored a D- with the note "needs to apply self and take homework
seriously" scribbled in red ink.

Anyone else get theirs?

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/19990913/tc/yk_world_1.html

p.s.  Whoops!  (2)  I originally posted this to the wrong ng...

2.  Larry, what's the format for a post-script in the same message as
footnotes?  :-,

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996