 Off-Topic / Fun / 286
  computer etiquette

This is definatly off topic, and not really fun, because I am am still hot about it. But maybe some of you witty people can come up with a humorous way to difuse the situation. I make a big effort to make my boys' (ages 14, 16, 17) friends feel (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: computer etiquette

Louise Belles writes: <SNIP> (...) Sounds like the rules should be clearly laid out on computer usage. Especially if you don't have unlimited internet time. Even if you do have unlimited internet time I would still post rules. One of them being "no (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: computer etiquette

(...) Wow, you're a great, if perhaps overly nice mom. :) (...) Post the rules for sure. And there is NO reason why kids who aren't friends of your kids should be using your stuff like its theirs. If they want to use your computer, they ask. Then (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: computer etiquette

(...) I can kinda sympathize with you Louise. My younger brother's best friend used to come over to our house all the time after school and weekends. Nice kid, just had a huge appetite and the metabolism of 5 people - always eating. He used to come (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)