 Off-Topic / Fun / 2824
Re: 8448 is worth more than my car :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:

I guess it's time to make "free to a good home" posters :)  I hope I don't
have to end up paying someone to get rid of it :)

Hey...

I'm in the same spot with not one but TWO automobiles.  Before you even think
about paying someone to haul it off, investigate charities in your local area.
Usually, it seems, you can find one that will come out and haul it off, and
give you a receipt for the blue book value of the car, which you can then write
off your taxes as a charitable donation.  I need to actually call these places
and get it done, myself...

eric