 Off-Topic / Fun / 2802
Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:41:05 GMT

James,

Wow, I thought that was an obscure line. Yes, I know, I saw the movie first
before reading the book, and it is very much off, but I still enjoyed it
tremendously!

Starship Troopers, one of the most liberal "let's see how huge we can make the
gap between book and movie" movies out there.

Liberal? Politically or the off-the-book? I thought it was a great political
advocate of rightism. :)

And on the same theme: (this one's a touch obscure)

"You must move your house to the lee of the stone"(1)

Yes, I have no clue what that one is! The Hobbitt?

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”