 Off-Topic / Fun / 2801
Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
OK, here's one:

"See that Armory? Run around it!"

Starship Troopers, one of the most liberal "let's see how huge we can make the
gap between book and movie" movies out there.

And on the same theme: (this one's a touch obscure)

"You must move your house to the lee of the stone"(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:one of my favorite animated features, but it also falls into the catagory of
"miles away from the book, in content and theme"

One of my Childhood Favs:  'The Secret of NIMH'.  I loved that film!  :)

Jeff

P.S.  Thanks for the clue (the footnote).  ;)