 Off-Topic / Fun / 2787
Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:37:10 GMT

<FH531u.BBy@lugnet.com> <37C6EE83.FBFCE338@io.com> <FH54wB.Dtp@lugnet.com> <FHA9s5.25D@lugnet.com>

Jeff Stembel wrote:

"Life is pain.  Anyone telling you otherwise is selling something."

The Princess Bride.  Spoken by Westley to Buttercup on top of the ravine right
before they head into the Fire Swamp.  The line before is "You mock my pain"
spoken by Buttercup.  (I've seen this movie way too many times)

And that's a bad thing?  ;)

Of course not, it's one of my favorites.  Now what we need is Princess Bride
Minifigs.  How to make Count Rugan, the 6 fingered man...

Adrian

--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html