 Off-Topic / Fun / 2732
2731  |  2733
Subject:
Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:01:07 GMT

onyx wrote:
uhhh.. pardom me if I.Q.s just dropped sharply while i was away (name that
movie!)...

"I may be an android, but I'm not stupid.  (shaky grin)"

"You're always saying that, Frost.  You're always saying, 'I gotta bad
feeling about this drop.' "

Aliens!  Wooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooo!  :-,

How about this one:

"Life is pain.  Anyone telling you otherwise is selling something."

For extra credit, name the reference in my .sig!

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996