 Off-Topic / Fun / 2703
Re: Polydactyl cats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:36:02 GMT

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:45:53 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Hey, check out this Web site:

http://w3.one.net/~furkats/polart.htm

That cat's got thumbs!  Evidently, they're really common in the Boston area,
too.  Hey Todd, do your cats ever sidle up to you, say, "enough of this dumb
animal charade, I've got opposable thumbs and I'm cranky today, gimme some
coffee already"?

Ever since the first time I saw a thumbed cat, I've been convinced they are
getting ready to overthrow the human oppressors.  It's inevitable.  Cats
already think they're better than everybody else, and they don't pay enough
taxes, either.

Steve