 Off-Topic / Fun / 2702
Re: Polydactyl cats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Hey, check out this Web site:

http://w3.one.net/~furkats/polart.htm

That cat's got thumbs!  Evidently, they're really common in the Boston area,
too.  Hey Todd, do your cats ever sidle up to you, say, "enough of this dumb
animal charade, I've got opposable thumbs and I'm cranky today, gimme some
coffee already"?

My wife used to have a cat like that. I think its father was Turkish Angora as
its features and dense kinked fur heavily resemble that breed. That cat had a
extra toe on every foot, six on each front, and five on each rear. But this
cat didn't come from Boston, it came from Chico California, but who knows
where before that.

-Tom McD.
when replying, hydrogenated spamcake will float.