 Off-Topic / Fun / 2674
Re: Local languages OK in loc groups! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:40:41 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
Koorookukukukukuku!
Good day, I'm Bob Mackenzie and this is my brother Doug.
How's it goin eh?
-Tom McD.
when replying, do not cook backbacon and spamcake on the same grill as
carcinogenic compounds form in the grease.

My brother, he's an expert on this, eh, and he was cookin' up some backbacon
'n spam on the grill and it was a beaut! but my friend saw us and he's a
cop, and he said to put it out or he'll sue, eh, and then it caught fire and
my brother, he had to put it out with um spit, eh.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>