 Off-Topic / Fun / 2671
Re: Local languages OK in loc groups! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:55:13 GMT

Koorookukukukukuku!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Oh Geese!  Ya shure, you betcha, I'll spread da word up here in Minnesooda.
Uff-da, da guys will be happy ta hear dat!

;John

Todd Lehman wrote:

Hello, Hallo, Hej, Hejsa, Heippa,
Hoi, Hola, Aloha, Konnichiwa, Nei ho,
Bonjour, Ciao, Oi, Priviet, Merhaba,
Dia duit, Dzien dobry, G'day!  :-)

What can we do to help spread the good word about the use of local languages
in the lugnet.loc.* groups?  It's perfectly OK (even encouraged :-) to use
local languages there.  That's one of the very reasons they were
established.