 Off-Topic / Fun / 2665
  Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

(...) Yeah, I noticed. It's probably an artifact of the MPEG encoding. I can see if I can encode it at slightly less compression, to see if it goes away then. If I still have the original rendered files, that is. *ponder* Now, the next challenge (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote (...) Mostly on bike paths. Well, shared use death traps, whatever you want to call them. The paths are nice, it's just that sometimes we get a 2m wide path shared between cyclists travelling (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)