 Off-Topic / Fun / 2525
Re: power steering for new supercar 8448--I did it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.build, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999 03:01:51 GMT, "Karen Gold" <kjgpinelake@yahoo.com>
wrote:

... I ... worked on my 8448 car while waiting for the kids to clean up the
kitchen so we could eat.

Now *there's* a maniac with her priorities straight. ;)

Where's lugnet.qotd when it's needed?

Steve

That *is* a great quote!

--Todd