 Off-Topic / Fun / 2489
    Jokes —Alex Roode
   ah. this is an exellent joke i just heard: There was a 3 story building. There was a guy on the top floor. He got a call tru the intercom from the 1st floor. The person who called said: "I am the Viper. I'm coming up." The guy on the top floor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Jokes (for the Pirate Fans) —Rob Doucette
   THE PIRATE An able-bodied seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns recounting their adventures at sea. Noting the pirate's peg-leg, hook, and eye patch the seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies, "We (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)