 Off-Topic / Fun / 2493
Re: Jokes (for the Pirate Fans)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:27:04 GMT

THE PIRATE An able-bodied seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take
turns recounting their adventures at sea. Noting the pirate's peg-leg, hook,
and eye patch the seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"
The pirate replies, "We was caught in a monster storm off the cape and a
giant wave swept me overboard. Just as they were pullin' me out, a school of
sharks appeared and one of 'em bit me leg off." "Blimey!" said the seaman.
"What about the hook?" "Ahhhh...," mused the pirate, "we were boardin' a
trader ship, pistols blastin' and swords swingin' this way and that. In the
fracas me hand got chopped off." "Zounds!" remarked the seaman. "And how
came ye by the eye patch?" "A seagull droppin' fell into me eye," answered
the pirate. "You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked
incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was me first day with the hook."

from http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/

Alex wrote in message ...

Snip.