 Off-Topic / Fun / 2489
2488  |  2490
Subject:
Jokes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 04:29:04 GMT

ah.
this is an exellent joke i just heard:

There was a 3 story building.  There was a guy on the top floor.
He got a call tru the intercom from the 1st floor.  The person who called said:
"I am the Viper.  I'm coming up."
The guy on the top floor hesitated, but ignored it.  Then he got a call from
the 2nd floor:
"I am the Viper.  I'm almost there."
The guy called the police.  A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.
The guy on the 3rd floor opened the door because he thought it was the police.
The guy at the door said:
"I am the Viper. I Vish to Vipe and Vash your Vindows."

hehe.

This joke i don't know if i should post, so if u want to comlain, go right
ahead:

There were 3 boys:  Manners, Shut Up, and Manure.  One day, Maure ran away to
the field.  Manners chased after him.  So did Shut up, but he got stopped by a
police oficer.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Shut Up," Shut up said.
"Don't tell me to shut up!  What's your NAME?!!!"
"Shut UP,"
"I'll ask you ONE MORE TIME!  WHAT IS YOUR NAME!"
"Shut Up."
"where are your manners?"
"Out in the field picking up Manure."

hehe