 Off-Topic / Fun / 2466
2465  |  2467
Subject:
Midi music (was Re: i need ideas for some castle minifigs i am making...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 03:07:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Greg Majewski writes:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/ <-- Will someone please tell • me
if the new MIDI here is too annoying? I can't decide :)

It takes a while to build, so I imagine most folks won't stick around long
enough to hear it develop much past the intro. Annoying? Dunno. I found myself
saying, "Groovy, babee.." Your page needs some 60's colors and flowers to go
with it, and then it'll be simply far out.

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake actually survived the nuclear testing on Bikini Island.