 Off-Topic / Fun / 2366
Re: Rock Raiders: 4940, 4950
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:54:05 GMT

Could BURPMAN also be the Thing, of the Fantastic Four?

-Tom McD.
when replying, in the old days, you were a witch if you barfed the spamcake
back up.

In lugnet.reviews, Ectal Greenhaw writes:

I think BURPMAN is great. Not very versatile but very cool-looking (even if he
is ugly. I bet BURPMAN subsists entirely on a diet of Timmies.

But RPG fans know what BURPMAN really is... A stone golem. Put a wizard next • to
him and voila!

In lugnet.reviews, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I hereby nominate the following for

D Garcia wrote:

2)  Dear Lego,  *PLEASE* lose BURPMAN!!!

Cool lego word-coinage of the month.

BURPMAN. Let it roll off your tongue a few times. Burp... burp..
BURPMAN.

Big
Ugly
Rock