 Off-Topic / Fun / 2367
2366  |  2368
Subject:
Green Eggs & Spam (was Re: Rock Raiders: 4940, 4950
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:09:56 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

Could BURPMAN also be the Thing, of the Fantastic Four?

I smell a lawsuit, or maybe that's just the green stuff growing on my spamcake in
the back of the 'fridge.  Or maybe it's the green eggs.. or maybe...hmmm it's
merely the spamcake itself.  Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, in the old days, you were a witch if you barfed the spamcake
back up.

In lugnet.reviews, Ectal Greenhaw writes:

I think BURPMAN is great. Not very versatile but very cool-looking (even if he
is ugly. I bet BURPMAN subsists entirely on a diet of Timmies.

But RPG fans know what BURPMAN really is... A stone golem. Put a wizard next • to
him and voila!

In lugnet.reviews, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I hereby nominate the following for

D Garcia wrote:

2)  Dear Lego,  *PLEASE* lose BURPMAN!!!

Cool lego word-coinage of the month.

BURPMAN. Let it roll off your tongue a few times. Burp... burp..
BURPMAN.

Big
Ugly
Rock