 Off-Topic / Fun / 2341
  Re: Perl rules!

(...) I, too, am a card-carrying member of the Bloat Crew. I was going to get a Bloat Crew poster for the occasion, 'cause the feature set on those babies looks like it'd be a lot of fun, but I couldn't fit it into my car. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Perl rules!

Under duress in lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy "Bloat" Sproat has confessed to writing: (...) I saw the bloat crew the other day. They were working on a stretch of I-80 right near Albany (California). There was an amazing bloat almost hidden behind (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)