 Off-Topic / Fun / 2341
Re: Perl rules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:14:57 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:
.COM programs used nothing but relative pointers and fit
in less than 1 64K segment.  That's tiny in my book.  Nowadays, tiny
rarely fits on a 1.44 meg floppy. [...]
I sorta gave in and joined the bloat crew.

I, too, am a card-carrying member of the Bloat Crew.  I was going to get a
Bloat Crew poster for the occasion, 'cause the feature set on those babies
looks like it'd be a lot of fun, but I couldn't fit it into my car.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>