 Off-Topic / Fun / 2271
2270  |  2272
Subject:
Off Topic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:59:40 GMT

Hooray! Off-topic.fun leads the day in postings! Currently the count is 48 in
the last 24 hours at 16:54 PDT on 7/16/1999.

This was partly due to yours truly, McBlabbermouth.

Not a big deal really. That and $1.25 will get me a cup of coffee at Denny's.

I like to think of this group as Lugnet's whiteboard.

-Tom McD.
when replying, local production of "Spamcake and Friends" has been made
possible by financial support from viewers like you.