 Off-Topic / Fun / 2190
    Re: Uber-Galic question —Ed Jones
   (...) Isn't "bad" discribing G&S redundant - talk about mindless drek. P'toooe Sorry, can't deal with the whiny tenors, the littelboy voiced sopranos, the buxom gravel voiced mezzos and the thin voiced frogs fillin in the bottom. I'd much rather see (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Uber-Galic question —Tom McDonald
   (...) Death (...) He doesn't play the doctor does he? ;-) Well, I can't argue with fine upbringing and refined tastes, so I'll refrain from saying something was "good", and just state that "I was entertained" (or not) which reflects more on myself (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)