 Off-Topic / Fun / 2180
  Looking for animated movie/short from early 80s

Hello! Well, I've posted this query on rec.arts.animation and on a message board for animaters, with no luck yet. So, I figured who better to ask, but my fellow LEGO maniacs! I'm looking for a relatively short animated film/movie that aired on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Looking for animated movie/short from early 80s

(...) It sounds a bit like a rather infamous Norwegian movie called "Flåklypa Grand Prix", however I find it a bit unlikeliy that this was aired in the US. If this image does not ring a bell, then it probably isn't the correct movie: (URL) looking (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)