 Off-Topic / Fun / 2171
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:15:04 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
John Neal wrote:

John DiRienzo wrote:

(...)

... and two wrongs still don't make a
right.

(...)
But 3 lefts do;-)

The man obviously has never been anywhere NEAR Boston. Sometimes it only
takes 2, sometimes it takes 5, and sometimes you just can't get there
from here.

...and to make a left turn, you have to have an item run interference for
you, whether it be pedestrian, ambulance, or homeless man pushing a shopping
cart...

-Jeremy.