 Off-Topic / Fun / 2108
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:54:10 GMT

   Now, I thought John Neal had come up with a good debate topic, but he
moved the thread to the Boston group.  Can I argue here?  Is that legal?  If
so, I think Barney Miller was the Best Show ever. Period. ST. E and HSB took
too much time (but they were better than the trash which is shown now).

--
   Have fun!
   John
John Neal wrote in message <3784C71B.3C4F5D8@uswest.net>...

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

John DiRienzo wrote:

(...)

... and two wrongs still don't make a
right.

(...)
But 3 lefts do;-)

The man obviously has never been anywhere NEAR Boston. Sometimes it only
takes 2, sometimes it takes 5, and sometimes you just can't get there
from here.

Well, I used to watch "Cheers".  Does that count?  Actually, my favorite
show of all time is St. Elsewhere.  Best show ever.  Period.  ER is merely
a slick rip-off.  *Any* good drama today owes its success to St. E, and
possibly Hill Street Blues.

-John

lugnet.