 Off-Topic / Fun / 2107
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

John DiRienzo wrote:

(...)

... and two wrongs still don't make a
right.

(...)
But 3 lefts do;-)

The man obviously has never been anywhere NEAR Boston. Sometimes it only
takes 2, sometimes it takes 5, and sometimes you just can't get there
from here.

Or San Francisco.

Well, I used to watch "Cheers".  Does that count?  Actually, my favorite
show of all time is St. Elsewhere.  Best show ever.  Period.  ER is merely
a slick rip-off.  *Any* good drama today owes its success to St. E, and
possibly Hill Street Blues.

Nash Bridges? Oh, wait. You said "good". :P

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that the Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory at Fisherman's
Wharf now sells little foil-wrapped chocolate spamcakes.