 Off-Topic / Fun / 1934
  Re: An interesting diversion

(...) Probably not--I put 0 and 1 for those questions. And it got with 1 year (or so) of my age. (...) What about the "what interests you most?" question? Where was the "none of these interests me in the least" answer? Steve (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: An interesting diversion

Steve Bliss wrote (...) I just picked the first in the list for those ones. Moz (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: An interesting diversion

I'm 37 and it guessed 23. My wife always says i'm immature. -Bill (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: An interesting diversion

(...) Aw, come on Moz. Picking the first in the list isn't the way. Dig deep and search for the one the elicits at least a glimmer of interest. Or perhaps just choose based on the esthetic look of the words, but don't just pick the first one. Ya (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: An interesting diversion

Terry K wrote (...) Nah, I figured I'd have more chance of breaking something by doing the first one each time. Seems I was right :) Actually I was reading Booch today, the bit where they were asking people to come up with classification systems for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: An interesting diversion

(...) Interesting that over half the total is determined by question one. Obviously having your most embarassing moment at age 16 is _very_ common. Jasper (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)