 Off-Topic / Fun / 1872
  The Blair Witch Project

Has anyone heard about a movie called The Blair Witch Project? It is an Independant film that won some awards at the Cannes Film Festival (I think) and was the first film to ever be signed *at* the film festival. It looks really cool, and will (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Blair Witch Project

(...) I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for this movie. I heard about it around 5 or 6 months ago. It does sound seriously scary. I hope so. I love the cinema- I was up to going about twice a week at one point- but I have become a bit (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Blair Witch Project

(...) Yeah, same here. I was reading movie news and I saw the title and though (jokingly),"I wonder if it has anything to do with my High school?" I couldn't believe it when I saw it takes place practically in my backyard! (1) ;) (...) Plus, if it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Blair Witch Project

(...) couldn't (...) Really? Will you be recognising parts of the town, then? Is it that close? Neat. (...) You'd think that... Heh. I try not to go into any movie with any kinds of expectations. It gets hard, sometimes, but we do try. (...) Well, I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)