 Off-Topic / Fun / 1854
Re: My first LEGO dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:
Bizarro.

Agreed! But I enjoyed your snipped story nonetheless.

Red baseplates - MARS anyone?

That would be cool. Awhile back someone in RTL was talking about making their
own space theme called Fire Planet 2002, or something like that, which would
use loads of red, orange and yellow. So that would be cool. IIRC, I think there
has been a red baseplate, but it was glued to like some sort of playtable.

This is really strange.  I never remember dreams.

See what they do? They just get your hopes up. ;)

No, I was not drinking last evening, but I may take care of that tonight:')

Red Dog beer?  Watney's Red Barrel?  Killian's Red?

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't dream about spamcake.