 General / 4534
Re: My first LEGO dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:07:14 GMT

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:16:00 GMT, "Ed Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  (ObGeekAccusation:  I mentioned my dream to a friend, who immediately asked • me
why I couldn't just have dreams about cheerleaders and whipped cream like • "normal"
guys...sigh.)

LOL - I've never had a dream about cheerleaders and whipped cream, but i won;t
go there.

That would be called a Nightmare, wouldn't it Ed?  :-)

-- Terry K --