 Off-Topic / Fun / 1783
Re: Off Topic: New location for Austalia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 12:54:59 GMT

On Tue, 25 May 1999 09:32:20 GMT, "Moz (Chris Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.com.au>
wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote
Technically correct, yes. But I had this vision of OZ up and moving
thousands of miles overnight.

Isn't that a California thing? You know, San Francisco is going to
be part of Hawaii after the quake.

No, LA will be neighbors with Seattle.  The whole coast is moving North.

Steve