 Off-Topic / Fun / 1779
1778  |  1780
Subject:
Fab Four(was Re: Terms and Conditions Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 15:57:39 GMT

<3748351E.406C0030@uswest.net> <37495DB6.C2FDB746@voyager.net>

[3] If there isn't more to life for someone other than that which revolves around
sex, they are leading a sad life, IMHO

Well, there's LEGO. But that's about it. :-)

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll... AND LEGO®.  The phrase only sounds good with three,
the marketing magic number.  We must condense.  Thoughts?

-John

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.