 Off-Topic / Fun / 1778
Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 13:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
when replying, please tune out the spamcake.

=)-_-(=
"Lalalalalala... I'm not listening to you, Spamcake!  Lalalalalalalala..."

I'll bet that was hard to type with your fingers in your ears and saying
lalalalalala whilst. I don't think even DragonSpeak could have handled that :)

I have very versatile toes?  Ah, nevermind.  ;)

-Tom McD.
when replying, had this been an actual spamcake, you would been instructed
where to tune in your area.

I just *love* those announcements.  They always make me feel like my brain is
going to explode.  :)

Jeff