 General / 4293
Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 18:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
I have Qui-Gon and Vader in the studio with me.

Q is chasing V on the microphone isolation cage. I had put them on the console
but they kept falling and sliding. So far no comments. But a tour could walk
in at any moment.

In my cubicle, Qui-Gon and Maul are dueling and Vader is standing on a diskette
box watching.  This is all going on in the shadow of the Mag Wheel Master.
Every once in a while, Vader climbs on the 'cycle to go for a ride.  ;)

Jeff

"Mom, look! That man has legos! There's Darth Vader on his microphone!"
"I know honey, just keep moving.."

  :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, please tune out the spamcake.

=)-_-(=
"Lalalalalala... I'm not listening to you, Spamcake!  Lalalalalalalala..."