 General / 4294
Re: Lego E3 report: Star Wars Mindstorms, video games, visited Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 21:27:22 GMT

Whoops, looks like I need to go into work this weekend and fix some
things...

It's http://people.netscape.com/toms/Legoland/Legoland-11.html, and it is
the bottom 2 pics, incorrectly labelled as 621/622, they are really
625/626.

I'm hoping to get better pics of it next time I hit Legoland.

Tom Stangl wrote:

Check http://people.netscape.com/toms/Legoland/Legoland11.html tomorrow, they
should be there at the very bottom.

Someday I hope to have time to add the 100 pics I took the second weekend to my
page.

Keith Miller wrote:

I wanna see that dragon!!!!