 Off-Topic / Fun / 1702
    Re: New Web Page —Jeff Stembel
   (...) breaking (...) Hehehehe! It may just be Ice Cream, but I'm not sure. I *think* I heard this on the history channel. There's another I forgot to mention. In Florida, it is illegal to tie your elephant to a parking meter. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New Web Page —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) Grrrr. That does it! I am *finished* goofing around. This kind of legistlature just gets me all red in the nose. It gives me a big frown on my face. Great. Now my makeup's running and my hankie is making strange honking sounds. I'm taking my (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New Web Page —Tom McDonald
   (...) That's because they can't cash in on it. I can see some of the courtroom proceedings now: Defendant: "Well there wasn't a meter when I got there, your honor." Judge: "No meter at all? We have other parking tickets dated that day for that (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)