 Off-Topic / Fun / 1697
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:40:02 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
All laws are reasonable, even that one in New York(?) that says it is illegal
to have an Ice Cream cone in you pocket.  ;)

Oh, that is *so* unfair to us ice cream enthusiasts.  This is cruel and
unusual nourishment, and has language *specifically* addressing it in the
Constitution.

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.