 Off-Topic / Fun / 1289
    Re: Whatever happened to??? —Adam Yulish
   Well, shoot! I never even knew this thing existed! Gawd, did I have fun with this thing.... Gas 'n Wash Ambush (you *thought* you were getting that car back!) Crystal Forklift Aero-Motorboat (prime B-movie material, folks) Whirling Playhouse (No, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Whatever happened to??? —Larry Pieniazek
   OK OK, here's a few I got with just trains, town and wild west Frontier Chaser (you don't know what you've got till it's gone) Freight Control Van (for those unruly boxes in the corner) Auto & Tire Scuba Railway (your basic unit train) Blaze Loading (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Whatever happened to??? —Tom McDonald
   (...) Somebody STOP ME, before I randomly generate again! :) Test Bathroom (this is only a test; had this been an actual alert, you would have been instructed where to purchase air-freshener) Boulder Sundaes (w/ chocolate sauce) Shark's Ambulance (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)