 Off-Topic / Fun / 1240
    Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings. —John Neal
    (...) <various blah blah ooo trains blah blah snipped> (...) Spoken like a true Liberatarian. (...) Spoken like a true Larritarian. Please read last line of your sig with regards to your mardi gras comment;-) BTW, how *would* a minifig lift up (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings. —John Neal
     Or "Libertarian":-p It's late, but yikes, it's prime time in Hawaii where that grammar-correcting jolly jingoist guy hangs out--I hope I was in time... (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings. —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) The figs in miniland are not minifigs. Really. Miniland scale is quite a bit bigger than minifig scale. A fig is about 6-8 bricks high and is built from individual parts. So the modelers have done a number of neat tricks with figs (simulated (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)