 Off-Topic / Fun / 11563
  Re: Sticker background color (request to Standards Committee)

(...) Even I have given that issue up now. :) I'd say we make a utility program that converts long names and references to them to 8.3 names, for the few special occations that will be necessary. (...) Wow! That's so utterly cool. I'm able to run (...) (13 years ago, 2-Feb-11, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sticker background color (request to Standards Committee)

(...) Snip Do you have an idea how that should work? The only thing I can imagine is that the whole library has to be made for that case as there are maybe references that has more than 8.3 filenames. And the result could not be shown on other (...) (13 years ago, 4-Feb-11, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)