 Off-Topic / Fun / 11522 (-20)
  Re: NXT-G print to text?

(...) Heh, no, but the Zune 30 leap year bug was one of those pretty obscure situations that are hard to anticipate. (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Speed build

(...) Thats not bad at all. Thats about 1 part every 7 seconds. From memory it took 5 hours for me.... Well Done. Steve (16 years ago, 8-Dec-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic)

  Speed build

I haven't bought any Technic sets in a while, but now I finally got the 8275 bulldozer, and I thought it might be fun to do a speed build with it. I finished it in 2h 36m, and I think that's not too bad for a first attempt... Maarten (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Strange object discovered on Mars!!

(...) I've seen that before! That building might bring into question the oversight/review of the architects who designed it (unless it was totally by accident). The (URL) on that building> (if you type in 'Swastika Building' in the search box) says (...) (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Well that is a fairly accurate statement. Although I was still pretty grounded in the 60's--it was the 70's that were really where semi-presence occurred in me. Amd from Paul's post I guess semi-presence is still hanging around me. lol You (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) I'm sure if someone did chastise you for so doing, some (URL) drive-by troller> would leap to your defense. ;) Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux FUT .o-t.fun (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Now now now no need to be like that, we must be pretty bored at the moment can't we find better targets of oppurtunity to troll other than ourselves there are plenty out there. Richie watch out your in danger of becoming what you dislike (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) All I am doing was giving you some advice. You can take or leave that advice as you like. But, in my view, if you take it badly like you did the prior advice, it will reflect poorly on you. Which may or may not matter to you, I don' t know. (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Are you stalking me? FUT off-topic.stalking (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Hi Bob, There's newsgroup, lugnet.publish.photography, which covers MOC photography within its charter, so that might be a great venue for any further discussion of a serious nature. Hope that helps! Richie Dulin CO Legeaux Please consider (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) But bad backgrounds are the Number 4 thing we (1) do not want: (URL) (1) Using the 'royal we' here (2) (2) Which does not include me for purposes of this post (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Yes, he did come across as a likable buffoon. Certainty nothing like the S.S. Sturmhauptführer Gunther Lutze character from this Twilight Zone episode: (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I seem to recall Hilda looked good. (...) Noted. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I thought Sgt. Schultz was kinda likeable. (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Luckily EC is a renewal resource AFAIK so CO Richie should be good to go! (...) Ooo - I loved that show when I was a kid! And Ive heard that the actor who played Col. Klink (who himself was Jewish) made it be known that he would leave the show (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Atleast its only your head that has an ache and not your freckle, remember Bob, Richies ec has been diminished as has his CO status, hopefully he will get back to being the naughty boy he was in his pre Ambassadoria days maybe he could build a (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Are you trying to give me a headache? Or is that just a bonus? :^) But I understand where your coming from. After all, (URL) incorrect newsgroup posting is serious business>. FUT set to infinity (and beyond) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) It's never hopeless, Bob. With care, and with guidance from community leaders and others, you can improve not only your following-up posting, re-directing, re-cross-posting, re-cross-directing, but the whole LUGNET experience for all. (...) (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Some prankster/artist goes around Italian town fixing holes in the walls with lego bricks

Thanks to FARK.com (URL) Jrnx (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Change of Curator for .Ambassadors

(...) Aw, touché (16 years ago, 7-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact