 Off-Topic / Fun / 11516
Re: Classic Space Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richie Dulin wrote:

Hi Bob,

There’s newsgroup, lugnet.publish.photography, which covers MOC photography within its charter, so that might be a great venue for any further discussion of a serious nature.

Hope that helps!

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

Please consider your FUT if replying.

Are you stalking me?

FUT off-topic.stalking

All I am doing was giving you some advice.

You can take or leave that advice as you like. But, in my view, if you take it badly like you did the prior advice, it will reflect poorly on you. Which may or may not matter to you, I don’ t know. That’s not me starting a fight, that’s telling it like I see it.

It’s offered to be helpful, as was everything else I said on this topic. If you choose to slap me away instead, so be it.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Now now now no need to be like that, we must be pretty bored at the moment can’t we find better targets of oppurtunity to troll other than ourselves there are plenty out there. Richie watch out your in danger of becoming what you dislike (++Lar) just because the Pope is town does not mean you should start to pontificate.

Regards Dave