 Off-Topic / Fun / 11513
Re: Classic Space Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Julian Guerrero Molina-Prados wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Sorry for the not so nice background, I am in the process of moving, and wanted to post the images before we moved. Hence the makeshift background.

That’s beautiful! Very good idea to mix both concepts. Congratulations. And don’t worry about background :-D

But bad backgrounds are the Number 4 thing we (1) do not want:

http://www.classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1091

Hi Bob,

There’s newsgroup, lugnet.publish.photography, which covers MOC photography within its charter, so that might be a great venue for any further discussion of a serious nature.

Hope that helps!

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

Please consider your FUT if replying.