 Off-Topic / Fun / 11472 (-5)
  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) John....now THIS is a logo that my LUG can really get behind. I initally misread Cap4U as Crap4U, and was delighted that others might make the same mistake. Beautiful. I see you also included this year's slogan, again, kudos to you. Do you (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) You are so correct. A family forum doesn't permit justice to this logo tack ("tack" being the operative word) This is a time when JLUG could have come in really handy... JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) Not a whit about the complete banality of the Vegas sign as logo platform?? You tread too easily on me! (...) I see! Thinking back, I should have guessed that the "KEITH" in "KeithLUG" actually referred to you and wasn't some weird acronymal (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) A babe improves anything by at least 50%. I think the font is way too timid though, and dangles too much. It's Vegas, my man, not Laughlin or State-Line. Again, however, I applaud the effort. -Keith (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) Wow, finally a logo worthy of this wretched hive of scum and villainy I call my home town. If I could nitpick something, it should be KeithLUG, not KEITHLUG. Emphasis on LUG. While I'm being nitpicky, the phrase I used on ACPin was "cap (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact