 Off-Topic / Fun / 11472
Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

John....now THIS is a logo that my LUG can really get behind. I initally misread Cap4U as Crap4U, and was delighted that others might make the same mistake. Beautiful. I see you also included this year’s slogan, again, kudos to you.

Do you have a Flickr account? If not, I’d love to post it there so the non-LUGNET types can have a look see.

Just to show you I appreciate your work, I’ll let your mama come home early this weekend.

-Keith