 Off-Topic / Fun / 11387 (-5)
  Re: Aeroflot Antonov An-28

Thanks and no :) --snip-- (...) No. I misspelt it ;) Tim PS. Post sent to .off-topic.fun to make it clear to the sergeant that this is a joke. (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: siggy testaroo

(...) Nice tap dance Timmy John P (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: siggy testaroo

(...) I understand that you understood well what I was doing and I was just taking advantage of many things to hopefully help illuminate to everyone as to exactly what was sorry about my post (well, at least some of it) and was also posting for (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Who needs a kitchen anyway?

I already have four of them in the livingroom and one in my PC room, so I can't possibly make room for yet another. But the price is so low, and this chance just won't come again. What am I to do? Ah, what the...! (URL) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) and Rosses... ROSCO (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact