 Off-Topic / Fun / 11341
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:02:44 GMT

(snip everybody)

Here’s the thing, Dave: you’re totally right. But there’s no point in worrying about it any more.

There seems to be a consensus that it’s OK to bully Eric on LUGNET. I’ve protested it before, but apparently the admins and the bulk of the posters here want it to continue. You can either get what enjoyment out of LUGNET that you can, or you can spend your time fruitlessly arguing with trolls.

If the admins want to take action to stop the bullying, then I’m all for it. But it doesn’t look like that will happen, and that’s the only thing that will stop it. As Allister put it, “pull your head in”.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations