 Off-Topic / Fun / 11327
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:41:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:

<snip>

Well, at least someone's' taking this thread, and indeed Eric, seriously. I know
I'm not.

You misread me, sir.  I'm not 'taking Eric seriuously'.  I am, however, taking
injustice seriously.  As should you.  As should anyone.  The second we allow
injustices to slide, then, well, whatever...

Dave K

In terms of seriousness, someone fiddling with images on a toy forum rates
pretty low with me, which, incidentally, is the exact reason I dived into this
thread in the first place. Who in their right mind seriously thinks starting
legal proceedings over a silly parody image is an appropriate response? So Ross
made a joke of it rather than responding in kind - BFD.

The images have been rectified, explanations have been made, and your still
harping on it, although I do applaud your very laresque ability to belabour a
point ad nauseum.

I refuse to take this thread seriously. As should you.  As should anyone. The
second you lose your sense of humour, then, well, whatever...